Apr. 30th, 2006 @ 10:58 am
hmm.. i haven't been here for a while.. here are some pretty easy ones i think:
1)I will break into your thoughts, with what's written on my heart
2)Ambition makes you look pretty ugly, kicking and squealing gucci little piggy
3)My daddy he is grounded like the oak-tree, my mamma she is steady as the sun
4)TJ cowboys hang around sleeping on the sidewalk, with a Burger King crown, never wake them up
5)You're lost again, my dearest friend, I hope you find your way back
ok.. sorry it's only five.. i'll put some more on later.
May. 1st, 2006 @ 12:42 am
okok the lyrics game. lets give it a shot.
1) Let us lay in the sun, And count every beautiful thing we can see
2) so i fall i don't wanna feel this small, you know i just can't handle this, handle this at all
3) i'll fit all of these monstrosities inside
and i'll come alive
4) now look at me. instead of moving on i refuse to see.
5) where were you while we were getting high?
6) oh when i look back now, that summer seemed to last forever, and if i had the choice, yeah, i’d always wanna be there
7) there's too much anger inside me, there's too much scarring when i bleed
8) you kept me guessing and now I guess that, i spent my time missing you
9) i'll be your number one with a bullet, a loaded god complex, cock it and pull it
10) passed out in our school clothes so we'd wake up in our sunday's best, i never asked for your opinion, i just got it
Have FUN! should be easy enough.
Current Music: Lindy - Say That You'll Be
Apr. 3rd, 2006 @ 10:23 pm
1. I've been a friend with unbiased views and then secretly lust after you
2. My dad was sick, my mom she cared for him,
Her love it nursed him back to health,
And me I ran, I couldn't even look at him,
For fear I'd have to say goodbye.
3. Making eyes at the girls like bullfrogs...
4. Love I beg you,
Lift me up into that priveliged point of view
(The world of two)
5. She said she liked to watch me sleep,
She said, it's the breathing, it's the breathing in and out and in and oh,
Have you seen me lately?
6. Only smoke came out our mouths
On all those hooded sweatshirt walks
We were a stroke of luck...
7. And we are vagabonds,
We travel without seatbelts on
We live this close to death.
8. I'm all alone, I smoke my friends down to the filter
But I feel much cleaner after it rains
9. I need your lovin'
Like the sunshine...
10. Where are we?
What the hell is going on?
11. Love- The kind you clean up with a mop and bucket...
I'm playing one of those iTune shuffle games. What?
1. "Because you're dying on your own out here. (But it doesn't even matter) Because you don't wanna die alone out here. (But it doesn't even matter) You see you're nothing but a lonely man that doesn't even care - anymore."
2. "We'll cut through the madness of these streets below the moon with a nuclear fire of love in our hearts. Rest easy baby, rest easy. And recognize it all as light and rainbows, smashed to smithereens and be happy."
3. "With all our screaming we are gonna rip right through your brain. We got the lethal power, It is causing you sweet pain."
4. "Taste the whip, now plead for me."
5. "In the outside, I am inside. I am no one, tried to be one. Strong but weak I run but wait. Alive but dead I love but hate. I'm numb but hurting, I'm calm but manic. I try to keep my cool. Yeah. but then I panic."
6. "Am I breathing? My strength fails me. Your picture, a bitter memory."
7. "They say freak."
8. "You made me feel like the one, Made me feel like the one. The one. I don't know where we are going now. So take a look at me now."
9. "It's coming up. It's coming up. It's DARE."
10. "Her green eyes blew goodbyes, with her head in her hands and your kiss on the lips of another. Dream Brother with your tears scattered round the world."
11. "My left brain knows that all love is fleeting."
12. "Softly, I'm empty. Softly, I'm fading away."
13. "You want it, you need it bad. There's nothing better than this. And I don't care if you're looking at me. And thinking I'm wasting my dreams."
14. "Jitterbug into my brain. (YeahYeah) Goes a bang-bang-bang 'till my feet do the same."
15. "It rains in my heart when you're not here. So I wait inside and scream - 'Get me out of here.'"
1. The notes are old
They bend they fold
And so do I to a new love
2. All the boys voices cracking
Oh, the moaning half tones
3. Bring you comics in bed, scrape the mold off the bread
And serve you french toast again
4. Could I cut out my liver,
make a special potion
Two parts my blood,
Three parts my heart.
5. Conform, believe anything on tv
Find your identity soon, and let the channel change you
6. so raise your glass now and celebrate excatly what you've done
just put off another day of knowing where your from
7. I’ll probably hang upside down
From wooden rafters in my home
And look at old photos of you
8. You could never walk away
From a speedfreak holiday
9. Long winded promises of future company
Up close the sound remains the same
10. I'm never noticed
No, never noticed
Your beauty's fading
11. But I've got the slightest of a jealous bone
And seein' her with him, tends to enlarge it
12. The first star I see, may not be a star.
13. You know I sure wouldnt want to
Ruin all your chances
on your one night stand romances
14. I hate how beautiful you look in the rain.
I hate how you were made for me.
15. And rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
16. My desperate heart is far too weak to run for you this long.
17. Im a magnet for the fixer upper man
If I know it's fire do I let it burn my hand?
18. While you're taking your time with apologies,
I'm making my plans for revenge.
Current Music: Tie The Rope//The Format
from my last post...|
3. she said that living with me is bringing her down.
the beatles - ticket to ride
5. i'm striking you dead but you're absolutely fabulous.
northstar - cinderella
11. no matter what we do, it's always you and me, and it's always me and you.
the juliana theory - goodnight starlight
|» Waiting for the OC to come on...|
01. Everybody swears we make the perfect pair but dancing is as far as it goes|
02. Somebody take her home, she hates to sleep alone
03. Your gift-wrapped guilt-trip kisses left you naked in your bed
04. She lies and says she's in love with him
05. Kiss me once, kiss me twice, come on, pretty baby, kiss me deady
06. You ask me who I've been with and do I know all their last names? And I can't answer honestly, which leaves me open and ashamed.
07. Say anything, but say what you mean, cause I'm caught in suspension.
08. And you say "I know this will hurt, but if I don't break your heart, the pain will be much worse"
09. Love lost, such a cost, buy me things that won't get lost, like a coin that won't get tossed, rolling home to you
10. And I need to take a pill to make this town feel alright
11. And I still hold your hand in mine when I'm asleep, and I will bear my soul in time, when I'm kneeling at your feet
12. This is the soundtrack to saying goodbye, for feeling cold like December in the middle of July (so fuck it)
13. And when you go, run, don't walk, and when you sing, scream, don't talk
14. You wore my favorite sweater, being poor was never better, a safety buzz, some cheap red wine, oh the trouble we can get into, so let's screw this one up right
15. She's a San Fernando sex star, and she's just fine
16. He walks her home, now he walks alone, the days they turn into years, the eyes they drown in tears, can you hear me scream?
17. You be love and I'll be a liar.
18. I think sometimes you forget where the heart is
19. You seem real, but I seem fake
20. I like to think I'm a pretty slick guy but something in the sunlight between your thighs turned me into mush with a certified crush on you
I'm that bored... and waiting for NYPD Blue to come on. |
So, here ya go. =)
01. "Born innocent but something had to give."
02. "But beware all those angels with their wings glued on, 'cause deep down we are frightened and we're scared if you don't stare."
03. "I don't need no one to tell me about heaven. I look at my daughter, and I believe. I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth I can see the sunset , I can see the sunset..."
04. "Crazy Horse, Paris, France. Forget the names, remember romance."
05. "And I dare you to forget the marks you left across my neck."
06. "Did you fall in love again? Did you fall in love again so easily?"
07. "Cold hard bitch, Just a kiss on the lips, And I was on my knees, I'm waiting, give me."
08. "Close your eyes and believe, Believe that the garden is all that you need, Believe you must bow to your knees. Believe what you want to believe."
09. "Thinking how it used to be, Does she still remember times like these? To think of us again? And I do."
10. "In their eyes I was alive, A fool's disguise, Take me away from you."
11. "Throw the sailors overboard."
12. "Will I missed by this beautiful world? Frozen in time. Life too short to live in hell, Fucking open your eyes."
13. "Thoughtlessly and selfishly the human race erased itself into a void."
14. "Insanity laughs, under pressure we're cracking."
15. "Hey, now we won’t be raped. Hey, now we won’t be scarred like that."
16. "This motivation that felt so real, it meant nothing to me."
17. "Pardon me while I burst into flames. I've had enough of the world and its peoples mindless games. So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame."
18. "The house half the way, Fell empty with teeth, That split both his lips. Mark these words."
19. "I can see your fear, I see it nice and clear."
20. "Why can’t I be pure?"
21. "Gonna be a liar? Lie to me."
22. "Well it goes like this the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift."
23. "When you're talking to me, you see right through me, I've got to feeling alone."
24. "Some people of the moral christian right, they fail to see the joke when adam and eve removed their fig leaves."
25. "What a beautiful way to fake it, This sort of graceful defeat."
26. "Only in a world so shallow and shameless would we televise a fucking war."
27. "Stand tall. They’ll break your heart. Stand tall. They’ll smash your ego. Stand tall. They’ll tear you down. Stand tall. Scar your soul."
28. "Dine and dashed the pianist peddled into morning."
29. "We're both such magnificent liars. So crush me baby, I'm all ears."
30. "So many fluorescent dreams but nowhere to go."
|» Hit me 25 times.|
This shall be good!|
1. "I'm getting on; I'm getting off; I'm getting up to no good."
2. "I tell him how much I used to love watch him smile. See I haven't seen him smile in a little while."
3. "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna burn in hell with you."
4. "They said, 'Don't forget the keys son...so you can get it on.'"
5. "Just make sure you credit the kid who showed you how to shake!"
6. "The troops are on fire. I'm much deeper, a sleeper."
7. "I searched for life fantastic because I saw it in a magazine."
8. "I can't find a thing to be sad about. They say I'm doomed but I feel fine."
9. "I appreciate the mentality of music, saving all my sentences."
10. "Got bitten fingernails and a head full of the past."
11. "And what will happen to the origins of sound after all the sounds have sounded?"
12. "All of my blind ambition left me deaf with perfect vision."
13. "...and all the ladies say, "yo, that kid is crazy!""
14. "If you wanted to know I'd tell you what I was: I'm the kind of girl who holds on just because"
15. "There is no end, I'm beginning to know."
16. "The liberation of the mind and the body comes first."
17. "This syntheic therapy, don't you know it seems to be so unappealing?"
18. "Sittin' at home after rockin' and 'a reelin'."
19. "Want to see you smiling, weak in the knees."
20. "I'm on the run, but I ain't got no gun."
21. "Will I ever feel your love once again my dear?"
22. "I have built these walls so you can't get by."
23. "Behind the boat house, I'll show you my dark secret."
24. "D and the A and the M and the N and the A and the T and the I-O-N."
25. "The night's so long it hurts."
Haven't posted here in a while.|
Felt the need =)
01. "This is animal liberation. Eight billion killed for human pleasure." - Silverchair ~ 'Spawn Again.'
02. "I can't clean the blood of the sheets in my bed." - My Chemical Romance ~ 'I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.'
03. "I got machine guns and yes, they're lots of fun." - Mudvayne ~ 'Into The Sun.'
04. "Leave me alone I want to live, stop sucking the blood right out of me." - Silverchair ~ 'No Assosiation.'
05. "And if you leave here, you leave me broken shattered alive." - Franz Ferdinand ~ 'Take Me Out.'
06. "I'm numb to you - numb and deaf and blind." - Evanescence ~ 'Farther Away.'
07. "Take what is yours. You deserve more than my life." - As I Lay Dying ~ 'The Pain Of Separation.'
08. "Her green eyes blew goodbyes, with her head in her hands, and your kiss on the lips of another." - Jeff Buckley ~ 'Dream Brother.'
09. "Maybe redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself?" - Switchfoot ~ 'Dare You To Move.'
10. "Push becomes shove, days become months, I seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun." - At The Drive-In - 'Quarantined.'
11. "My seat of choice has been taken up by someone's corpse... Guess I'll just stand." - Gyroscope - 'Midnight Express.'
12. "There is one thing for sure, this is not a fucking love song." - Alexisonfire - 'Charlie Sheen vs Henry Rollins.'
13. "So ya wanna be a champion?" - Grinspoon - 'Champion.'
14. "You make me hard when I'm all soft inside, I'll see the truth when I'm all stupid-eyed. The arrow goes straight through my heart, without you everything just falls apart." - Nine Inch Nails - 'The Perfect Drug.'
15. "So please don't change because you're perfect to me. I said, so please don't change just for the moment. I said, don't change a thing, because you're beautiful in everyway." - Sunk Loto - 'Everything Everyway.'
16. "It's never what they say. It's all about the silence in-between." - Daysend - 'The Blood Of Angels.'
17. "Jukebox fuck up hanging round the drug store, no matter what you say he'll be back for more." - Smashing Pumpkins - 'Stubeline.'
18. "But inside your heart it is black and it's hollow and it's cold." - Nine Inch Nails - 'The Hand That Feeds.'
19. "I got tears that are scared of the facts." - Athlete - 'Wires.'
20. "Too many times I've left in silence." - Haste The Day - 'Breaking My Own Heart.'
21. "This is the year where hope fails you. The test subjects run the experiments. And the bastard you know is the hero you hate." - Slipknot - 'Pulse Of The Maggots.'
22. "Kiss me, please, Kiss me. But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation." - Jeff Buckley - 'Last Goodbye.'
23. "I'd scream this song right in your face if you were here." - Story Of The Year - 'Anthem Of Out Dying Day.'
24. "I'm so tired. I'll be holding on to this, sweet love. And now our world's colliding, and I feel walls." - The Red Paintings - 'Walls.'
25. "You want it all but you can't have it. It's in your face but you can't grab it. What is it? It's it." - Faith No More - 'Epic.'